The 34th International System Safety Conference has come to an end. We had a wonderful time in Orlando connecting with the leading practitioners and thinkers in the system safety discipline to exchange ideas, knowledge, experiences and best practices. Please view our conference program, general presentations, and photos below.
- Conference Program
- Technical Program
- General Session Presentations
- Kathy Fox (Aug 8)
- General Membership Meeting (Aug 8) (pdf)
- Paul W. Hanley (Aug 9) (pdf)
- Malcolm Jones (Aug 10) (pdf)
- ISSC 2017 Presentation (Aug 11)
- International System Safety Society Awards
- Engineer of the Year - Marge Jones
- Professional Development Award - Mary Ellen Caro
- President’s Award - Charlie Hoes
- Chapter of the Year - Tennessee Valley
- Small Chapter of the Year - Singapore
- New ISSS Fellows - Saralyn Dwyer, Gary Braman
- New ISSS Senior Members - Cliff Parizo, Mike McKelvey
- Best Paper
- Forensic Attacks Analysis and the Cyber Security of Safety-Critical Industrial Control Systems - Chris. W. Johnson DPhil, School of Computing Science, University of Glasgow, Glasgow, UK. Rob Harkness, EDF, GSO Business Park, East Kilbride, UK. Maria Evangelopoulou, School of Computing Science, University of Glasgow, Glasgow, UK.
- Best Tutorial
- Isograph, Inc.
- University of Maryland